At Publishing Xpress, we realize that self publishing is tough. There is a lot to learn if you want to do it right in a wide variety of areas. That’s why our website is designed to give you lots of help. Check out some of the articles on our website designed to help you with your next project:
- Yearbook Printing and Self Publishing: How to Save Money
- How to set up your file properly for book printing
- 8 Writing Rules to Break
- How to Create Magazines
- How to Find an Editor
- How to Self Publish a Book
- How to Write Comic Books: Getting Your Start
- Is Direct Mail Still Relevant?
- Marketing Comics: How to Promote Your Comic Book
- Self-Publishing Your Books: How to Make Money
- 6 Common Self Publishing Mistake You Have to Avoid
- 3 Solutions to Writer’s Block That Really Work
- 5 Tips on Comic Book Printing
- 7 Persistent Writing Myths
- 12 Myths about Self Publishing
- Catalog Design 101: A Guide to Catalog Publishing
- Comic Book Writing Tips
- Magazine Headline Writing: Tips and Tricks
- Magazine Writing: Keeping Content Fresh
- Marketing a Self Published Book
- Self Publishing Guide to Making Your Masterpiece
- The Long and Short of Booklet Printing
Other Publishing Resources on Our Website
In addition to the articles listed above, check out some of the other resources on our website:
Book printing ideas: On this page, you will find links to pages devoted to the major printing projects, such as book printing, magazine printing, catalog printing, etc. Each individual page details information about that particular printing project, articles on our website, and other relevant information. It is a great place to start if you are looking for information on a specific type of printing project.
Client spotlights: Our client spotlights detail a printing project that we printed for one of our talented clients. Each spotlight has pictures of the project, details about how it was printed, why we liked the project, and the client’s feedback on working with Publishing Xpress. Our client spotlights can be found on our blog.
Need additional information?
If you need additional information and can’t find it on our website, don’t hesitate to contact us via phone at 1-877-977-3779, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by online chat (our chat feature is in the bottom right corner of every page.