Books | Booklets | Catalogs | Magazines
Other Digital Printing
Online Wire-o Printing
Order your book with an array of features
$0.07 # of Pages
29 31 percentage 0.04444444444
32 36 percentage 0.1111111111
37 41 percentage 0.1444444444
42 46 percentage 0.1777777778
47 51 percentage 0.2111111111
52 61 percentage 0.2444444444
62 71 percentage 0.2777777778
72 81 percentage 0.3111111111
82 91 percentage 0.3333333333
92 101 percentage 0.3444444444
102 126 percentage 0.3555555556
127 151 percentage 0.3666666667
152 166 percentage 0.3777777778
167 181 percentage 0.3888888889
182 201 percentage 0.4
202 226 percentage 0.4111111111
227 251 percentage 0.4222222222
252 276 percentage 0.4333333333
277 301 percentage 0.4444444444
302 326 percentage 0.4511111111
327 351 percentage 0.4555555556
352 376 percentage 0.4622222222
377 401 percentage 0.4711111111
402 426 percentage 0.4777777778
427 451 percentage 0.4822222222
452 501 percentage 0.4955555556
502 601 percentage 0.5088888889
602 701 percentage 0.5222222222
702 801 percentage 0.5355555556
802 901 percentage 0.5466666667
902 1001 percentage 0.5555555556
1002 1401 percentage 0.56
1402 1501 percentage 0.5733333333
1502 1601 percentage 0.5866666667
1602 1701 percentage 0.6
1702 1801 percentage 0.6133333333
1802 2001 percentage 0.6222222222
2002 2500 percentage 0.6377777778
Check Pricing or Order Now!Minimum Qty: 25
- Minimum print quantity of 25 — order your wire-o printing book in increments of 1 copy.
- Order your book from 4 to over 300 pages
- 3 standard sizes (8½ x 11, 6 x 9, 5½ x 8½) with an infinite number of custom sizes. Just select the pricing option that is the next largest (i.e., 7 x 10 would use 8½ x 11).
- 4 binding styles — perfect binding, saddle stitch, plastic coil, and wire-o
- Free PDF proof or select a hard copy press proof
- Standard production time is 4 business days after proof approval — or select 3, 2, or 1 day for an additional fee
- Get a 5% discount when you add “Printed by” with our logo and website address on the back cover. Check samples here.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you aren't absolutely thrilled with your wire-o printing order, return it for a full refund. No questions asked!
- Free UPS Ground Shipping on order over $199
- All order printed in the United States!
Need Help Ordering?
- Need some help with your wire-o printing project? Check out this great resource for wire-o printing!
- Download our FREE Ultimate Guide to Printing Your Book, Booklet, Catalog or Magazine. Chapter 4 on page 18 walks you through the entire process.
- Call us at 1-877-977-3779, email us at [email protected], or chat with us online.
Thanks for visiting! We'll start working on your order immediately!
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
At Publishing Xpress, we specialize in printing multipage documents from 8 pages to over 300 pages for a wide range of clients, including companies, individuals, nonprofit organizations, and schools. We print a large assortment of products, including books, catalogs, art books, annual reports, association directories, calendars, children’s books, church directories, college journals, college textbooks, yearbooks, comic books, convention workbooks, cookbooks, family history books, journals, magazines, literary magazines, manuals, membership directors, memory books, newsletters, motivational books, novels, photo books, poetry books, product manuals, program booklets, seminar workbooks, souvenir books, special event fundraising booklets, team sports books, training manuals, and workbooks.
Please check out our Book Printing Ideas page for more information. With our numerous options, including three standard finished sizes and any number of custom sizes, four binding styles, many paper choices, UV coating on covers, fast turnaround, and low printing prices, we hope you’ll consider Publishing Xpress for your next printing project.
At Publishing Xpress, we offer three standard finished sizes: 8½ x 11 6 x 9 5½ x 8½ But we can print custom sizes as well. We have printed books and catalogs ranging from 3 inches x 3 inches all the way to 11 inches x 17 inches.
When pricing a nonstandard sizes up to 8 ½ x 11, simply select our price calculator for the next largest size. For instance, if you want to print a 5 x 5 book, select the 5 ½ x 8 ½ calculator. Or, if you want a 7 x 10 magazine, just select the 8 ½ x 11 calculator.
At Publishing Xpress, we offer four binding styles for multipage documents:
- Saddle stitching: Saddle stitching can be used for documents from 8 to 80 pages. Two pages are printed on each side of a large sheet of paper. The sheets are then collated and folded in half, with two staples on the binding edge. Saddle stitching is a good option for catalogs, program booklets, etc. Due to the way they are printed, saddle stitched booklets must be set up in increments of 4 pages. Saddle stitching costs 25 cents per book.
- Perfect binding: Perfect binding can be used for documents from 8 pages to over 300 pages. Glue is placed in the center of the inside cover and then the inside pages adhere to the glue. Perfect binding is popular for paperback novels and larger magazines. This binding costs 35 cents per book.
- Plastic coil binding: Plastic coil binding can be used for documents from 8 pages to over 300 pages. This binding is similar to a school notebook, except the binding is covered in black plastic instead of metal. Plastic coil binding is a great option for documents that are heavily used or where the document needs to lay flat. Plastic coil binding costs 50 cents per book.
- Wire-o binding: Wire-o binding can also be used for documents from 8 pages to over 300 pages. Wire-o binding is similar to plastic coil binding, except the binding is light black wire. Many feel it is more sophisticated looking than plastic coil binding. Wire-o binding is also a good option for documents that are heavily used or where the document needs to lay flat. Wire-o binding costs 60 cents per book.
At Publishing Xpress, we have numerous paper options for the inside pages of your document as well as special papers for covers. All of our papers come in white only.
For inside pages, we offer:
- 60 lb. uncoated text
- 70 lb. uncoated text
- 70 lb. matte text
- 70 lb. gloss text
- 80 lb. matte text
- 80 lb. gloss text
- 100 lb. matte text
- 100 lb. gloss text
For covers, you can use the same paper as the inside pages or these paper stocks:
- 100 lb. matte text
- 100 lb. gloss text
- 80 lb. matte cover
- 80 lb. gloss cover
- 100 lb. matte cover
- 100 lb. gloss cover
- 120 lb. gloss cover (only available with plastic coil and wire-o binding)
When selecting paper stock for saddle stitch binding or perfect binding, we often recommend an 80# cover stock for the cover with 80# text stock for the inside pages or 100# cover stock for the cover with 100# text stock for the inside pages. These combinations work very well together.
For plastic coil and wire-o binding, we recommend the heaviest cover stock (120# finesse cover) with at least 70# uncoated text stock or 80# coated text stock on the inside pages.
If you are not sure what paper stocks to use, order our printing sample package. That package contains a plastic coil bound sample book with sample of all of our paper stocks.
At Publishing Xpress, we offer UV coating of covers. UV coating adds a shiny coating to the cover, making the colors on the cover pop. The availability of UV coating depends on the binding style.
We cannot UV coat covers on saddle stitched documents. The binding is performed during the printing process, so we cannot coat covers.
We can UV coat the outside cover of perfect bound documents. However, the inside cover cannot be UV coating, because that would prevent the inside pages from adhering to the glue in the spine of the book.
With plastic coil and wire-o binding, we can UV coat both the front and back covers. UV coating costs 20 cents per side per book.
Our normal turnaround time is 5 business days after proof approval. We also offer expedited turnaround times:
- 3 business days after proof approval costs 10% extra
- 2 business days after proof approval costs 15% extra
- 1 business day after proof approval costs 25% extra
Call us at 1-877-977-3779 or chat online if you need same day processing. If it is possible, we will do it for you.
Unlike other printing companies, we provide you with an exact number of production days. We do not give you a range of days, because we do not think that is very helpful for you to schedule jobs. However, please keep in mind that our turnaround times are our production times only and do not include UPS shipping times to deliver your order. Shipping times with the United States can vary from 1 to 4 business days. Please see our shipping page to determine how many shipping days you are from our location. You can also expedite shipping for an additional charge. UPS offers overnight, 2nd day, and 3-day shipping in addition to standard ground shipping.
At Publishing Xpress, we only accept PDF files for your printing files. The PDF file must be high resolution, which will embed all fonts and graphics, so that no elements are moved or displaced on your pages. Please review every page of your PDF before uploading it to us. You are the only one who can judge whether all of the pages are correct and that nothing has shifted or moved.
Our customer service reps review every job before it is shipped. In many cases, they will notice things like low-resolution graphics, layering issues, and sometimes even typos. If they notice something, they will bring it to your attention so that you can correct it. However, we cannot guarantee that we will notice everything that may be wrong with a particular job.
When counting pages, include the cover. When preparing your spine, be sure to add 1.8 bleed on all four sides. If you are adding text to your spine, make sure that you do not make the size of the text exactly equal to the width of the spine. Leave some blank room on both sides of the text so the text does not run exactly to the edge of the spine.