Printing a manual is easy when you work with Publishing Xpress. We offer affordable, customized service to meet your unique needs. As an online manual printing company, we know the ins and outs of the printing business and can make your project a straightforward process from start to finish.
Options for Manual Printing Online
There are many different types of manuals out there. Publishing Xpress can help you with any number of possibilities, such as:
- Training manual printing
- Product manual printing
- Instruction manual printing
We also offer a variety of printing and binding options for printing manuals.
- Adjust your print size. We offer several standard print sizes (5½” x 8½”, 6″ x 9″, 8½” x 11″). You can also customize the print size to fit your specific needs.
- Choose color or black and white. Depending on the type of manual, it may be better suited for black and white or color. Both options are available with Publishing Xpress.
- Decide on coating options. Some clients choose UV-coating for their manuals. (This option is only available for perfect, wire-o or plastic coil bound manuals.)
Certain types of bindings may be more appropriate for your manual, depending on its size. Here are some options:
- Wire-o bound. This is a great binding option for manuals since the finished product will lay flat. It can also easily be folded over, much like a notebook.
- Plastic coil bound. Another good option for manuals (and similar to wire-o bindings), plastic coil also allows your work to lay flat and fold over easily.
- Saddle-stitched. This may be an option if your manual is fewer than 80 pages.
- Perfect bound. This type of binding is good for larger manuals, up to 300 pages in length. The binding itself has a flat edge.
If you’re not sure which binding is best, we can help you choose the binding that makes the most sense for your publication.
Working with an online manual printing company
Many people have reservations about working with online-only companies. We’re here to help you set aside your fears. Our customer service representatives are available to help you at every step of the way. And our digital submission process takes the pain out of submitted your manual for printing.
Check out this manual printing project that is highlighted in our Spotlights on clients. You can also get more information by checking out their website. Also check out our spotlight on handbook printing for Graphica Productions. Or check out our article entitled Training Manuals Can Be Works of Art.
Contact Us Today
Are you ready to self-publish your manual? Find out what it’s like to work with Publishing Xpress, an online printer with years of experience. Or check out our other book printing ideas.