What’s rectangular, engaging, and pays for itself?
A classic setup for a classic marketing device. Print brochures are one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise to your customer. Bring them with you on campaigns, stick them in mailers, or pass them out on the street. However they get into your customer’s hands, they’re way more attention-grabbing than an email marketing campaign that goes straight to the spam folder.
Even if you already have an excellent online marketing campaign, your audience needs the information about where to find you on the web. Besides your website, you’re probably using a wide variety of social media outlets to get to your audience. You don’t know which one your potential customer prefers, so a brochure is a great place to list them all.
To make your cheap brochure printing most effective, here are some tips for making your business brochures stand out from the crowd.
1. A great message needs a great platform, so make sure you make your brochure easy on the eyes. Professional, digital printing will make your message pop.
2. On the cover, don’t worry too much about facts and figures. Include a graphic or a few words that will make your reader feel like they need to know what’s on the next page. For the rest of the brochure, don’t just tell your audience how much they need your business. Ask questions that make it clear your customer is missing something, something that your business is uniquely equipped to provide.
3. Use your own, high-quality images. If you’re selling a product, get a professional photo of your device in action before undertaking brochure printing. Service-based companies may want to include a group photo of smiling, friendly staff members. Think about what visuals will best communicate to your audience what it is your company has to offer.
4. But be sure to include information besides the most straightforward facts about your company. Give your customers a quantifiable benefit to attach to your product before handing your design over to brochure printing services. Don’t get too caught up in technical details, or use jargon that people outside your field won’t understand.
5. Brochures are marketing poetry. You want to pack a punch with as few words as possible and leave your reader with a concise message they will understand and remember.
Looking for more tips for cheap brochure printing? Check out this article on 11 ways to make your brochure more effective.
Cheap Brochure Printing Combined with High Quality Printing
Feel free to think outside the box with your cheap brochure printing project – Dazzle Printing can accommodate various sizes or folds for your brochure. Think about what size will work best for your customers. We offer cheap brochure printing that is still of the highest quality. Remember, your brochure is a tool, so design it as carefully as you would the rest of your marketing campaign.