Just finished your special book and looking for a way to get it printed and perfect bound? With today’s Book Printing services, it’s no longer necessary to wait for a professional publishing house to accept your work. Today, authors can take publishing into their own hands…and Publishing Xpress can help!
To review whether a perfect bound binding option is right for your printing project, check out our article entitled Perfect Binding: A Guide for more information.
Whether you’re looking to make your work of fiction something more permanent, put together your family history in a way that will guarantee its posterity, or wish to create a perfect bound book that speaks to your chosen industry, with our book printing services, your finished piece will be polished, professional, and ready to sell, showcase, promote, or give as gifts.
We offer a wide range of book printing options. With Publishing Xpress, you can print perfect bound books from 8 to 300 or more pages. Check out this Wikipedia article on perfect bound options for more information.
Other options include sizes — our pricing covers books at any size up to 8 ½ x 11 finished size; color — your books can be printed full color throughout, or you can use just black ink on the inside pages; paper — we have a variety of paper options available; and quantity — we offer a minimum print quantity of only 25 copies, something that is anything but standard in the industry. Looking for landscape-oriented books? We can print landscape-oriented books for 5½ x 8½ and 6 x 9 formats. We can also print landscape-oriented books for 8 ½ x 11 size perfect bound books, but we can only print on the outside of the cover for this size.
Inspiration for Perfect Bound Printing Projects
Check out our client spotlights that feature perfect binding:
- A Polish Adoption Story Family Journal Printing
- Blink Concept and Design Museum Catalog Printing
- Buddy Finds a Home Children’s Book Printing
- Century High School Sports Memory Book Printing
- Classic Imaging and Publishing’s Program Booklet Printing
- Ethos Spiritual Magazine Printing
- Groves Scriptor School Magazine Printing
- K2 Realty Color Catalog Printing
- Leslie Tane Literary Magazine Printing
- Living Legacies Magazine Printing
- Peace Operations Training Institute Textbook Printing
- Placitas Del Sol Photography Journal Printing
- PLWS Photography Group Book Printing
- Rufus the Blind Dachshund Children’s Book Printing
- Spruce Spricket and the Curious Critters Children’s Book Printing
- Spunky Stork Baby Clothing Catalog Printing
- Strata Architects Company Profile Printing
- TC Style Fashion Magazine Printing
- Thryve Online Magazine Printing
- Victoria Avery’s Family Newsletter Printing
- Wickstrom Genealogy Family Tree Book Printing
- U.S. Backgammon Federation Magazine Printing
Printing Your Perfect Bound Book with Publishing Xpress
More than anything, Publishing Xpress is committed to making sure your book printing project goes smoothly and is as convenient as possible for you – our customer. We want the end result to be exactly what you envisioned for your book. After all, we are helping you to bring your vision to life, and through our book printing services, we do everything in our power to make it as easy as possible.
We raise the bar on customer service, making our website available for convenient uploading and ordering; but we also have a hands-on team of experts who handle all of your book printing and other printing needs.
We are always here to help you move the process along and customize your book printing order to your liking. We pride ourselves on high-quality work, quick turnarounds — with the ability to proof the work via PDF files, and low prices.
Our focus is always on maintaining the highest-quality standards, and our low prices and convenient process do nothing to detract from that quality. Your book printing order is handled with expertise, professionalism, and an eye on the details.
Let us help you create the book you envision. Check out our other three book binding options. Our book printing experts will ensure that your project is handled to your precise specifications and that the finished project fully demonstrates our commitment to high quality!